- Authors are advised to submit the duly filled and signed Undertaking with the article. Undertaking form may be downloaded from following link: http://www.asianjab.com/downloads
General Submission Instructions
- Type all as double-spaced, with 1-inch margins, and do not right justify text.
- Use the font Times New Roman with a size of 12 point.
- Left-justify the title, author line, affiliation lines, subheadings, text and references cited.
- Insert tabs, not spaces, for paragraph indents.
- Use italicization only to indicate scientific names (including viruses), symbols or variables, and words that are defined.
- Use quotation marks for quoted material only.
- Use Oxford dictionary English spelling throughout.
- Number pages consecutively, beginning with the title page.
- Begin each of the following on a separate page and arrange in the following order: title page, abstract and key words (three to six words), text, acknowledgments, references cited, footnotes, tables, figure legends, and figures.
- Type all captions on a separate page and put each figure and table on a separate page.
Appeal of a Rejection
An author can appeal against editor's decision to reject a manuscript for publication to the Journal’s Editorial Board. To appeal against a rejection, the author must send the following items to the Chief Editor:
- A letter that explains why the author has chosen to appeal the rejection. The letter should address specific reasons provided by the editor for the rejection
- The editor’s letter of rejection
- The reviewers’ comments